(One of the below minimum)
- Participated in a ‘Get Into Golf’ Programme at Edgbaston Golf Club or something similar at another club
- Participated in individual coaching at Edgbaston Golf Club
- Returning to the game after having played in the past but has never gained a handicap
- Had coaching from a PGA Professional on a driving range but have never been on a golf course
- Have had an academy assessment with an Edgbaston Golf Club Professional.
- Own a set of clubs
- Minimum clubs must be Driver, 7 iron, 9 iron, Pitching Wedge, Sand Wedge, Putter, and Golf Bag
- Own a pair of golf shoes
- Own golfing attire as to the rules of the golf
Group coaching will consist of a minimum of 8 sessions which look at all aspects of the game. Players will start with putting and progressively work up to hitting full drives on the course. Other aspects of the game covered are sloping lies, club selection and bunker shots.
Access to the Course
Once a player has attended 4 coaching sessions their ability will be measured to see if they are ready for the course. Once approved, academy members will be able to access the course from 4pm in the summer and 2pm in the winter.
Currently there are 28 places available in the adult academy.
To enquire about membership please fill in the online form below or contact the office via the email - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 454 1736 option 1.
JW Hinks a traditionally modern accountancy practice. JW Hinks was established in 1896 to provide businesses in-and- around Birmingham with a wide range of accountancy and business advisory services they could trust. Over our 125 year-long history, we have combined an innovative approach to accountancy with the best traditions that the industry has to offer. The result is a client-centric chartered accountancy and business advisory firm that is perfectly suited to today’s modern world. JW Hinks is delighted to be an official partner of Edgbaston Golf Club.