Terms and Conditions:
All visitors to the Club are expected to have read and understood the following:
- - Upon arrival, all visitors should report to the Pro Shop to verify their tee time,
- - Full greefees are payable before play commences,
- - By booking online, you give permission to the Club administration department to use your details for future marketing purposes; your details will not be shared with any third party organisations or individuals,
- - All reservations are subject to availability and the Club reserved the right to alter tee times as required by prior notification,
- - All players are expected to have their own set of clubs and will not be allowed to share a bag of clubs,
- - All players may be asked to produced a valid handicap certificate of no more than 28 for men and 36 for ladies. Failure to produce a valid handicap certificate may result in the player being asked to undertake a brief assessment by the Professional.
- - In the interest of pace of play, slower groups are requred to allow faster groups to play through.
- - The Club reserves the right to prohibit visitors from playing the course who do not abide by the Club's Dress Code :
- - Course Players are expected to be suitably attired in golfing clothing. • Shirts without collars, clothing with obvious commercial advertising and items designed for other sports or activities are not permitted. • Golfing shoes are only permitted in the Spike Bar area. • Trainers and jeans are no permitted. • Tailored shorts are permitted with the use of short white socks that cover the ankle.
- - House • All areas of the Club are casual areas where Members & Guests may relax at the end of their round without the need to change from golfing clothing. • It is expected that in winter or inclement weather conditions, players will change from dirty or wet clothing before using the bar areas. • Lounge Area and Dining Room - after 7.00pm and when attending Sunday Lunch, Gentlemen are expected to wear a jacket with tailored trousers. • Jacket, collar and tie must be worn for all formal functions such as Matches and Competition Presentations. • Ladies may dress to suit their personal tastes, but a measure of style and decorum is expected.
- - General • Trainers, jeans, tee-shirts, clothes with obvious commercial advertising are not permitted anywhere within Edgbaston Golf Club. Contravention of any of these rules may result in that person being asked to leave the Clubhouse.