Edgbaston: Course open, no buggies or trikes unless today after more heavy overnight rain.
Terms and Conditions:
All visitors to the Club are expected to have read and understood the following:
- Upon arrival, all visitors should report to the Pro Shop to verify their tee time,
- Full greefees are payable before play commences,
- By booking online, you give permission to the Club administration department to use your details for future marketing purposes; your details will not be shared with any third party organisations or individuals,
- All reservations are subject to availability and the Club reserved the right to alter tee times as required by prior notification,
- All players are expected to have their own set of clubs and will not be allowed to share a bag of clubs,
- All players may be asked to produced a valid handicap certificate of no more than 28 for men and 36 for ladies. Failure to produce a valid handicap certificate may result in the player being asked to undertake a brief assessment by the Professional.
- In the interest of pace of play, slower groups are requred to allow faster groups to play through.
- The Club reserves the right to prohibit visitors from playing the course who do not abide by the Club's Dress Code :
- Course Players are expected to be suitably attired in golfing clothing. • Shirts without collars, clothing with obvious commercial advertising and items designed for other sports or activities are not permitted. • Golfing shoes are only permitted in the Spike Bar area. • Trainers and jeans are no permitted. • Tailored shorts are permitted with the use of short white socks that cover the ankle.
- House • All areas of the Club are casual areas where Members & Guests may relax at the end of their round without the need to change from golfing clothing. • It is expected that in winter or inclement weather conditions, players will change from dirty or wet clothing before using the bar areas. • Lounge Area and Dining Room - after 7.00pm and when attending Sunday Lunch, Gentlemen are expected to wear a jacket with tailored trousers. • Jacket, collar and tie must be worn for all formal functions such as Matches and Competition Presentations. • Ladies may dress to suit their personal tastes, but a measure of style and decorum is expected.
- General • Trainers, jeans, tee-shirts, clothes with obvious commercial advertising are not permitted anywhere within Edgbaston Golf Club. Contravention of any of these rules may result in that person being asked to leave the Clubhouse.
Created by intelligentgolf version 10.1.2 CONGU® is Copyright Council of National Golf Unions.
How to join us
Edgbaston Golf Club
Tel: 0121 454 1736
Edgbaston Golf Club has a very warm and welcoming membership. Whether you have been a resident in Birmingham for many years or you are new to the area applications can be made to the General Manager for both playing and social membership.